The 2020 Annual General Meeting of ICOBA will be holding on Saturday September 26, 2020.
This year’s meeting will be held virtually as a deference to the COVID 19 guidlines against public gathering, meaning you can join the meeting at your convenience and from anywhere. The meeting will start at 1pm.
This is another time to come together to discuss matters and issues relating to our noble Association and our distinguished Alma Mata. Matters prominent on the agenda for the meeting include:
1. The adoption of the reports of the President, the Secretary General and the Treasurer/Auditor.
2. The appointment of a new member of the Board of Trustees.
3. The appointment of a new Chairman for the Board of Trustees
4. The re-appointment of the Auditor.
5. The adoption of the co-opted members of ICOBA National Executive Council in 2019/2020.
6. The adoption and approval of the Final Draft of the new ICOBA Constitution.
However, only FINANCIAL MEMBERS of the Association will be allowed to be part of the meeting.
You can still pay your individual association dues of N5,000 through your set, directly to the ICOBA Sterling Bank account 0001228804 or through your personal account on the ICOBA website.
We hope to see your at the meeting.